Every PC decision is a security decision. Secure your devices, data, and identity with the world’s most secure and manageable PCs.1
HP secures the foundation of your PC with solutions that are enforced by the hardware for stronger protection.
Protect your PC with the hardware-enforced self-healing protection of HP Sure Start Gen42 that automatically recovers the BIOS.
With self-healing protection3, keep your critical applications and processes running even if malware tries to shut them down.
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with HP Sure Recover4.
Browse confidently and work safely in the office or on the road knowing you have hardened security features on your HP Elite PC.
Help protect your PC from websites and in-browser .pdf files infected with malware, ransomware, or viruses.5
Instantly protect against visual hacking with HP Sure View Gen26, an optional integrated privacy screen developed by HP.
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors including fingerprints and facial recognition7.
If at any time you need advice, clarification or any additional information about a product we sell, a service we offer please get in touch. Lets Talk – 01246 200 200, alternatively complete the form.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
1. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
2. HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
3. HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® or AMD® 8th generation processors.
4. HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
5. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 252KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
6. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
7. HP Multi Factor Authenticate Gen2 requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager is required for deployment. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor. Authentication factors may require optional hardware.
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.